Over the years, my slave rules have varied from just a couple to over 50, I started out so simply, and it grew and grew as specific cases came along that did not seem to be addressed by the existing rules. So now comes the time to attempt to condense them back down. Could of course go with the simple Gorean slave rules "Absolute obedience" and "to be fully and completely pleasing to men.", but strangely, that leaves wiggle room as to what is obedience and what is pleasing.
So, the "new" rules:
- The slave will immediately obey her master completely and totally without question.
- The slave's will keep herself in a manner that pleases her master. (this includes clothing, makeup, hair, perfumes, tattoos, piercings, etc)
- The slave will show proper respect to her master and others. (this includes the proper use of titles and not speaking when others are speaking)
- The slave will not lie to her master or keep any secrets from her master. (This includes who she is talking with and fantasies)
- The slave will not allow outside influences to interfere in her relationship with her master, anyone attempting this should be reported to her master immediately. (this includes other slaves, dominants or non-lifestyle people)
- The slave will not seek, or allow to seek her, any other dominant, lover or play partner, and shall only be allowed to play with those her master allows. This shall extend to platonic dates as well. If the slave has an interest in playing or seeing someone else, the slave shall approach her master with the interest and abide by her master's decision.
- The slave will always identify themselves as owned and who their master is when beginning a private or in person conversation with someone new to them.
- The slave will remember that her behavior is a reflection on her master at all times, even when he is not present, and will continue to follow all rules and commands.
- The slave will remember there is no place for jealousy or feeling things are "not fair", each slave is unique and her master will do with each what he desires.
- The slave will be active in her service, not passive, and will make choices based on if they will please her master. (this includes giving her master a full response emotionally and physically without holding back.)
I think those about cover everything that really needs covered, and likely a few things that should be common sense, but aren't.
22 Dec 2008 13:09:43
No commenting allowed at this time.